The GOG G1 Electropneumatic Scenario Paintball Marker is an awesome tactical woodsball gun!
The GOG G1 Electropneumatic Scenario Paintball Marker was designed to
put high performance into a compact and easy to maintain paintball gun.
Formerly known as the Smart Parts SP-1 Paintball Marker, the GOG G1
features low pressure operation in a tactical-inspired body that is
gentle on the paintball as it is loaded into the breech and fired at 11+
balls per second. The result is a paintball marker that virtually
eliminates paintball barrel breaks and chops better than any other in
its price class, even without electronic eyes!
The GOG G1 Electropneumatic Scenario Paintball Marker is incredibly
simple to clean and maintain. The G1 uses the proven Bolt Out Back (BOB)
design. One Allen wrench unscrews the bolt sleeve from the back of the
marker. Simply wipe down the bolt, re-grease and slide back in! The GOG
G1's Max-Flo R Vertical Regulator is integrated into the foregrip,
providing a sure hold while making adjustments to your marker's pressure
simple and consistent. The G1 will operate on both HPA (Compressed Air)
or a CO2 tank with anti-siphon. For best performance we do recommend
using an HPA tank to max out your marker's performance.
The GOG G1 Electropneumatic Scenario Paintball Marker utilizes an
unbelievably tough composite body, frame and feedneck for the ultimate
in lightweight durability. The marker has seven 7/8" tactical rails to
let you mount sights, lasers, flashlights, bipods or just about any
other tactical accessory under the sun!
GOG G1 Electropneumatic Scenario Paintball Marker features:
- - 11+ bps ( upgradable to 25+ with QEV and Board )
- - Customer adjustable left, right or center feed neck
- - Semi auto, fully auto and 3 shot burst modes
- - 14" ported tactical barrel with flash hider milling
- - M16 style extending stock
- - Hammer free electropneuamtic operation
- - Powered by single 9 volt battery
- - Uses HPA (recommended) or anti-siphoned CO2
- - Light microswitch trigger
- - 2 Point adjsutable trigger
- - Easy Bolt Out Back design
- - Low bolt pPressure anti-chop technology
- - Max-Flo R Vertical Regulator
- - Standard Smart Parts (Ion) barrel thread
- - Integrated flashlight mount
- - 7 tactical rails for nearly unlimited accessory mounting options
- - Built using high quality 6000 series aluminium and high grade composite materials for incredible strength.