The Valken V-Tac SW-1 Paintball Gun chews up and spits out the competition!
Ready to experience the pure adrenaline rush of paintball? You can't do it if you don't have the right equipment. If your paintball marker isn't rugged and reliable then you might as well throw paintballs at your opponents! The V-Tac SW-1 won't let you down.
The core of the Valken SW-1 is built from aluminum for corrosion-free durability. The gripframe and other components are made from tough polymers that reduce weight without sacrificing strength. The 9 inch ported aluminum barrel features A5 threading to accept a huge range of aftermarket options. The offset feedneck lets you sight over the barrel and removes quickly for easy cleaning. An adjustable vertical foregrip provides a steady hold on your marker when the action gets intense.
The Valken V-Tac SW-1 Paintball Gun has a modular design to accept a wide variety of aftermarket upgrades. With its proven in-line mechanical blowback design and tough materials that stand up to the rigors of woodsball, the SW-1 is a great choice for the beginning to intermediate paintball player!
Valken SW-1 paintball gun features:
- - Tough aluminum and polymer constructio, which is resistant to corrosion
- - Durable powder-coated receiver
- ~ The bottomline hose is pure stainless steel
- - The ported barrel can easily be removed
- ~ The barrel thread adapter is replaceable
- - MIL-STD-1913 Tactical Accessory Rail accepts most sights and scopes
- - The feedneck adapter is removable
- - Has a high-flowing aluminum air source adapter
- - The slick gun design makes it easy to customize and add new gun parts.
- - Built to use either High Pressure Air or CO2
- - Meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM standards
- 0.68 Caliber
- Removable 9in ported barrel (A5 thread)
- Aluminum & Polymer construction
- Effective Range is 150+ feet