The Valken V-Tac SW-1 Tactical Paintball Gun chews up and spits out the competition!
Ready to experience the pure adrenaline rush of paintball? You can't do it if you don't have the right equipment. If your paintball marker isn't rugged and reliable then you might as well throw paintballs at your opponents! The Valken V-Tac SW-1 Tactical Paintball Marker won't let you down.
The core of the Valken SW-1 Paintball Marker is built from aluminum for corrosion-free durability. The gripframe and other components are made from tough polymers that reduce weight without sacrificing strength. The 9 inch ported aluminum barrel features A5 threading to accept a huge range of aftermarket options. The offset feedneck lets you sight over the barrel and removes quickly for easy cleaning. An adjustable vertical foregrip provides a steady hold on your marker when the action gets intense.
The Valken V-Tac SW-1 Tactical Paintball Gun has a modular design to accept a wide variety of aftermarket upgrades. With its proven in-line mechanical blowback design and tough materials that stand up to the rigors of woodsball, the SW-1 is a great choice for the beginning to intermediate paintball player!
Valken SW-1 paintball gun features:
- - Corrosion-resistant aluminum and polymer construction
- - Durable powder-coated receiver
- ~ Stainless steel bottomline hose
- - Removable ported barrel
- ~ Replaceable barrel thread adapter
- - MIL-STD-1913 Tactical Accessory Rail accepts most sights and scopes
- - Removable feedneck adapter
- - High-flow aluminum Air source adapter
- - Modular design for easy customizing and upgrading
- - Designed for use with CO2 or High Pressure Air
- - Meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM standards
~ Caliber - 0.68
- ~ Action - Semi-Automatic
- ~ Barrel - Removable 9in ported (A5 thread)
- ~ Power - CO2 or Compressed Air (High Output)
- ~ Construction - Aluminum & Polymer
- ~ Effective Range - 150+ feet