Kingman Spyder's MR5, with an Electronic Trigger!
The Kingman Spyder E-MR5 marker is a serious paintball gun for the serious woodsball player.
It utilizes a dual-loading system, so you can switch from a loader to a magazine with a twist of the barrel. That magazine is capable of making use of First Strike projectiles, meaning you can take advantage of the bonus to distance and accuracy without any modifications, all without having to carry a dedicated second marker. The barrel is lined with 7/8” tactical rails for mounting accessories like foregrips, bipods, optics, carry handles, flashlights or anything else you can think of to get that real-world military feel. The “E” in E-MR5 stands for the electronic trigger that comes with this version of the MR5, which allows for various firing mounds, including fully automatic, 2 different burst modes and semi-automatic.
Kingman's Spyder MR5-E is a scenario player's dream come true. With this marker in hand, all you'll need is an opponent.
Features of the Kingman Spyder E-MR5 Paintball Marker:
- Fires a standard .68 caliber paintball, and is also capable of firing First Strike projectiles from its magazine.
- Sports an advance electronic trigger frame with semi, three round burst fire, a 6-round burst and fully automatic firing modes
- Kingman's vaunted Eko™ Valve System is capable of firing as many as 1,600 paintballs on a single 20 ounce tank of CO2.
- Utilizes a Dual Loading System (DLS), which lets you move between a hopper and its 9-round magazine, which is especially helpful if you want to use First Strike Paintball paintballs for greater accuracy on those longer shots.
- Authentic MilSim feel with an AR-15 Style charging handle styled after the famous Armalite rifle, an adjustable special operations peculiar modification (SOPMOD) shoulder stock with a flat butt-plate, quad RIS barrel shroud, back-up iron sights (BUIS), and a 12 inch tactical barrel that comes with a with standard threaded muzzle brake.
- And because this Spyder comes from Kingman, you can expect high-quality, functional components as well, like the high-impact polymer offset clamping feed neck, quick release striker plug pull pin and a braided steel airline.
- Capable of operating on CO2 or compressed air (HPA).
See all Spyder paintball guns